Looking for, or thinking about buying a nose hair trimmer?
When growing up, I never thought I would have to pay attention to those pesky hairs that try to pop out of my nose. It was something that you remember your grandfather having. You may have even noticed a time that it started to happen to your father.
But now, this is something that is happening to me and you. The day you never thought about. The day you need to deal with those pesky nose hairs.
It’s a problem that can be simply fixed. All you need to do is get out the trimmer (no, not your hair trimmer as that is too big) and cut them down to size. If you don’t already own one, then today you need to buy your new friend – the nose hair trimmer.
Why do we have nose and ear hair anyhow?
So, everyone has nose and ear hairs. Basically, they are a dirt filter, something that protects the sensitive areas of your inner ear and nose from dust, pollutants and other junk that is flying around. They have their uses, but the problem is, as you get older they tend to pop out and say hi from their hiding spots.
This tends to be embarrassing – especially if you didn’t realise it had happened until after you walk away.
The thing is, it takes very little effort (with the right tools) to tidy these up and make sure they don’t embarrass you by saying hi to others.
So, below we give you our top 5 pick of best nose hair trimmers.
So, the first things about these trimmers are a 3-in-1 model – which means it can be used to trim ear hair, nose hair, and sideburns equally well! So, not only will you be trimming your nose hairs, but you can do your ears too – and some sideburns if you really wanted to.
If that’s not enough, here are some points (taken from Amazon) that highlight some of the excellent features of this trimmer.
- RECHARGEABLE FOR A LIFETIME – Never worry about constantly replacing batteries for your trimmer again! Comes with USA 2 pin plug for charging
- PERFECTLY TRIMS NOSE, EAR AND FACIAL HAIR COMFORTABLY – This 3 in 1 trimmer includes an easy to use hair attachment for trimming sideburns, around the ear or any other facial hair. Schon’s unique design safely removes hairs without any pulling leaving you comfortably clean!
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY STAINLESS STEEL – Don’t settle for cheap plastic substitutes! Made with stainless steel blades and body for ultimate longevity
- EASY CLEANING – The attractive brushed steel finish makes cleaning a breeze while looking great on your bathroom counter! Run the blades under the tap when needed to quickly clean
These are a great little personal trimmer and at a good price too.
Like the SCHON above, the Panasonic ER-GN30-K can trim both the nose and the ears, making this a great little personal trimmer.
Its powered by an AA size battery, which means it is not a rechargeable model. However, considering its lightweitht and cheap price, this is not a deal breaker. they say that keeping a well-groomed appearance has never been easier with the Panasonic ER-GN30-K nose, ear and hair trimmer.
To give you a little bit more detail, here are some points (taken from Amazon) that list some of the great features of this little device.
- Lightweight and compact nose and ear clipper design, fully powered with one AA-size battery (not included). Includes protective nose trimmer cap and cleaning brush for quick maintenance.
- Panasonic personal groomer for men comfortably trims nose and ear hair, details eyebrows, beards and moustaches and works as a body and facial hair trimmer.
- An immiscible Panasonic Vortex Cleaning System draws in water from all sides and spins through the trimmer for easy nasal hair trimmer cleaning in seconds.
- The ERGN30 nose clipper’s dual-edge, hypoallergenic blades are curved to trim from top and sides, and retain a proper volume of hairs for natural filtering.
- Wet/dry convenient nose hair trimmer, easily and comfortably trims in the shower or trims dry anytime, anywhere.
This little trimmer is just the ticket to through in your wash bag and take it with you to the gym, work, on holiday or just in your own bathroom. Just add a AA battery and start to trim.
Just to give you an insight into how good this one is, currently there are over 12,000 reviews on Amazon and currently, it has 4/5 stars (Feb 2018)
For our third pick we have another Panasonic. It’s the Panasonic ER430K. Now, this has something a little different that you may, or may not like. This nose and ear trimmer comes with a Vacuum Cleaning System.
Yes, you read right – it vacuums. Now, this may be an odd sensation, putting something that vacuums up your nose – but the fact that it vacuums up and collects the trimmings in a chamber as it works is a revelation. No more trimmings in the sink.
What, you want more? Were here are some other points on this product (taken from Amazon) that will enlighten you more:
- Panasonic nose hair trimmer for men comfortably removes nose, ear and unwanted facial hair plus details beards and eyebrows with dual-edge blades.
- Curved, hypoallergenic, stainless-steel blades cut safely and cleanly, without irritating skin or pulling hairs.
- Men’s grooming trimmer features a smart micro-vacuum system cleanly and powerfully whisks away clipped nose, ear, moustache and facial hair particles as you trim.
- Fully waterproof mens personal groomer for wet/dry nose and ear trimming convenience, safely use dry anytime or in the shower.
- Panasonic 100% washable ear and nose hair trimmer design, rinses clean in seconds under warm running water; Powered by one AA-size battery
This, again, is a great little trimmer – its safe as the dual-edge blades are protected by a safety cone (so that you won’t nick yourself) and it vacuums. What a fantastic device.
So, for our number 4 choice, we decided to go manual. The previous 3 devices have all been powered by a battery. We wanted to give you a portable, mechanically operated solution that you know can be stored away and will not be out of battery when you need it the most.
It is easy to handle, you simply squeeze the handles, which in turn rotate the sharp interior blades.
Do you need more details? Where, here are a few points (taken from Amazon) on this portable device
- ✔Stainless steel material, sharp precision design, durable, can be used continuously for tens of thousands of times.
- ✔No batteries required. Take it and use it anywhere.
- ✔Safe & painless, cutting blades never come in contact with skin.
- ✔Mechanical, can be operated by one-handed manual quickly and simply.
- ✔Includes brush to clean tool, also come with a fingernail clipper as a small gift we sent to you.
This is the perfect solution to pop in your pocket or bag, take with you and trim as needed.
So, our 5th spot goes to the Sportsman USB chargeable hair trimmer. This trimmer includes a 4 part set so as to give it Nose Hair Trimmer, Beard Trimmer, Ear Hair Trimmer, Sideburns Trimmer and Eyebrow Trimmer.
I know what you are going to say, that’s 5. There are 4 attachments plus the nose hair trimmer.
So, you want more? Here are some points of detail (taken from Amazon) on this brilliant little kit:
- ✔ NON-SLIP SURFACE: The nose hair trimmer Made of High-end ABS plastic body with non-slip surface.
- ✔ EASY TO CLEAN: Washable stainless steel cutter head, easy to clean, inhibit the breeding of bacteria.
- ✔ 4 IN 1: The set includes nose hair trimmer, beard trimmer, ear hair trimmer, sideburns trimmer, eyebrow trimmer. One-stop solution, suitable for travel use.
- ✔ RECHARGEABLE: The ear trimmer works via inner rechargeable battery, economic and environmental protection.
- ✔ UNIQUE DESIGN: Powerful 6500 revolutions/min stainless steel blade and 360 degree rotary precision cutting system can safely removes hairs without any pulling leaving you comfortably clean!
The great thing is because its USB rechargeable – you can charge it in your car, on your laptop, anything really that gives you USB recharging (so even one of those little battery packs).
This is perfect if you want to trim more than just your nose hair.
So, there you have our top 5 picks for nose hair trimmers for February 2018. Each of these has their own strength and weakness – to be honest, you won’t really go wrong with any of them for trimming those pesky nose hairs.